October 11, 2010

Haute Horror Trio

     Up today is the last installment in the “Haute Horror” trio. You can see my other two posts here and here. I used the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge to cut out the popcorn box. I covered the bats in Black Diamond Stickles. Once that was dry, I covered them with Glossy Accents. I also used Glossy Accents on the orange circles. I stamped the black satin ribbon with PTI’s Fresh Snow ink. I used WMS’ Midnight Feast, Wanda’s Pantry, and Afternoon Tea Sentiments (scrolls).

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

     Here they are in all their gaudy glory!

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Have a spooktacular day! Thanks for flying by!

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday that gorgeous witch and now this...all I can say is WOW!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails