Believe it or not this was supposed to be my attempt at a more masculine Halloween treat bag. A cajillion years ago, I bought some die cut boxes. It was so long ago that die cuts could only be gotten through your LSS. I traced one of the boxes onto black paper and cut it out… I think I hear my Cricut chirping my name!!!! I made my own mock bakers twine. I just colored with a Copic on crochet thread at (somewhat) even intervals. In my book (and as my dad would say), it is GEFGW, a/k/a good enough for government work. Moving on to the ribbon, I stamped the ribbon which black pigment ink. Pigment ink, unlike dye ink, won’t bleed on ribbon. The turning point of the card was when I put the rhinestones on the flourishes. I couldn’t stop myself, there was no turning back. So rhinestones ended up on the ribbon and the tag and thusly haute horror was born. I decided I had better jazz up the bats so I liberally applied Black Diamond Stickles. I used Waltzingmouse Stamps. The sets are Midnight Feast, Wanda’s Pantry, Very Vintage Labels No. 4 and very Vintage Labels #5.
May your day be filled with all tricks and no treats!!!