October 10, 2010

Haute Horror Creepy Clutch

     The Cricut was chirping and I heeded its call! I used the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge. I felt the need to continue on in my “haute horror” theme. I am having way to much fun with the rhinestones. “Put the heat gun down and step away from the craft table.” I made this purse for a very cute neighbor girl. She likes purses… or at least she used to a few months ago. I used WMS’ Midnight Feast.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

     Here’s a close-up of Wendy the witch. I covered her in Black Diamond Stickles. I also put some Glossy Accents on her apron. This was my third attempt at the Wendy the witch medallion. At first, I had her covered in glossy accents with nary an air bubble. The I got too anxious and tried to move her before she was dry and cracked her in several places. It wasn’t the look I was going for. I let my second attempt dry at an angle and let’s just say the glossy accents ran into some very unattractive blobs. For my third attempt I opted for the bare minimum.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Now, I hope your day today is all treats and no tricks! (I got that a little backwards on a previous post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails