October 7, 2010

Friend, I’m Here for You

     Today’s card is rustic and nature-inspired and would work well for a female or a male. I used PTI’s Leaf Prints, Flutterby Friend (sentiment) and Guide Lines. I used PTI’s new Guide Lines texture plate. I am still trying to tweak the Cuttlebug “sandwich” to get the best impression. I think it needs to be a bit thinner than the sandwich used for Nestabilities in order to prevent the plate’s other side from shadowing impressing. The ink I used is SU!’s Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss and Old Olive. The twine and button are PTI. The Kraft and Vintage Cream cardstock is PTI and the Mellow Moss cardstock is SU!.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

From one friend to another, have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous; I looks "simple" but so so stylish. Beautiful color scheme. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely subtle design - gorgeous colour combination too and I love those leaves!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails