September 26, 2010

‘Tis the Bountiful Season

     If there is one fall-themed set to get, it would have to be WMS Peace and Plenty. I love, love, love this set. Normally, when I am stamping I think, “I wish this set had included a ‘whatever’ stamp.” Note: this doesn’t happen much with WMS because of all the stamps you get in a WMS set. Even if I tried I don’t think I could think of an addition. This set had it all. Plus, all of the images work so well together and with Blessed by You. I used colored pencils and a Copic blender pen to color the images. Who wudda thunk!

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Have a bountiful and beautiful day!

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Stunned! These are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of those cards are absolutely gorgeous I have to have those stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I followed a link from Claire Brennan's blog to see your work and am soaking up the inspiration, I don't want to leave I have poured over the eye candy back to November 09. Must literally drag myself away to get into what I have to do today. Your blog is a gorgeous feast for my creative senses and I have added you to my Beautiful Paper craft links on my blog. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the way you did the buttons and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, these cards are wonderful, as is your whole blogful of cards. Can yo tell me if you used a border punch on these, or did you improvise?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came over here because Claire "pinched" one of your cards and showed it on her blog. They are beautiful cards, and I'll be visiting you often.
    thanks for sharing!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how pretty...! How did you do the border at the bottom of the card...???

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails