September 15, 2010

Spiral Bouquet

     Here are two related sets of cards that I made using PTI’s Spiral Bouquet, Faux Ribbon and Polka Dot Basics. The cards are 5 1/4 x 5 1/4. The ink is Stampin’ Up! I made these cards approximately two years ago and never got around to photographing them until recently, because I gave the cards away!

In Bloom 7

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Enjoy today, friends!

4 comments:

  1. These are stunning! Elegant! I love you blog, very inspirational. Thanks for sharing. You have a beautiful talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Kate, these are just gorgeous and I hope the lucky recipients were over the moon to receive them.
    Thanks for your kind comment on my blog.
    Hugs,
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was Googling to inspiration for the PTI Spiral Bouquet and found your site. So glad! Thank you for the amazing inspiration. I joined :D (My Spiral Bouquet set is on it's way, yay!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails