September 16, 2010

Midnight Pantry Raid

     I thought long and hard about whether to fill these bags with candy. Because there is 1 1/2 months until Halloween and there would be only me and the candy in the house, I opted against it. I hope to take more photos of the “real thing” closer to Halloween. I used Waltzingmouse Stamps. The WMS sets I used are Wanda’s Pantry, Midnight Feast, Halloween Party,  and Off Beat Backgrounds.  First, I stamped the images in lighter shades of Memento dye inks. I went back over with the same images using a slightly darker ink and off set the image just a bit. This gives it a tone-on-tone shadow effect. Next, I stamped the sentiments in black and then filled in with more images stamped in black. I used PTI’s True Black because, as its name states, it is the truest black that gave the best coverage on this particular project. I am currently working on some boyish-type treat bags, which hopefully I will have finished up and posted soon.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Have a spooktacular rest of the day! Thanks for flyin’ by!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous baggies!! LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so, so cute!I came here from Claire's blog---I don't know HOW you find the time to stamp, but I'm so glad you do!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails