September 30, 2010

A Couple Months In Flowers

     First, I would like to thank all of my new followers.  I appreciate you interest in what I do! I would also like to thank all of you that took the time to leave such wonderful and flattering comments! Thank you!!!
     Today’s cards use stamps from Flourishes’ A Year In Flowers sets. I used color pencils and odorless mineral spirits to color the images. These were kind of my testers so now I am making a set of using all twelve stamps. I have eight done. I used an EK Success border punch on the bottom edge of the cards.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Have a scent-sational day!

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it. I am so glad Claire mentioned and promoted your blog. This is amazing and I love to visit your blog. So many gorgeous things to see and so much inspiration.
    These cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cards - looking forward to seeing the rest of the set. I agree, so glad that Claire mentioned your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you spotlighted these lovely flower stamps just BEAUTIFULLY- might have to CASE these, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! These are beautiful!! So glad I came here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the rest of the set, these are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails