September 13, 2010

Awesome!

     Ever since I saw the tribal images in the WMS Free Spirit – Boy set, I wanted to stamp them in a gradated ink combo to look like flames. From there this card took on a life of its own. I also used WMS Celtic Heritage and Irish Blessings. I can’t remember which WMS set the small star came from. You can’t see it in the picture but I colored in the stars and skateboard dudes with a Spica glitter pen for some low-key sparkle.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Skate on Dude! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. OH WOW!!! THAT is an awesome card Kate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough, that's exactly what crossed my mind too. Not to be outdone, WOW!That'a just fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card - really inspiring. My son is 15 next January - your card is giving me ideas. It's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails