August 10, 2010

Tea & Roses

     Can I offer you a cuppa? Here I used the Waltzingmouse Stamps sets Afternoon Tea and Free Spirit – Boy (circle w/dot). The paper and ribbon are PTI and the ink is Memento (except for PTI’s Tea Dye Duo).

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

     This next card uses PTI’s A Little Argyle for the background. The roses and sentiment are by Waltzingmouse Stamps. The sets are Roses in Bloom and Fancy Phrases. The paper and ribbon are PTI. IRL the color difference between the ribbon and the cardstock is not so drastic.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Have a soothing and aromatic day! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Kate! I love how you stamped that BG on the Tea themed card & that big rose is absolutely beautiful on the 2nd! I don't have that stamp set - now I think I "need" it! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful... I thought to make a BG with label from Afternoon Tea, I see that the result in amazing, I love the card. The color combo is great too, is this Bundle Sage from Distress ?
    THe second one is incredible too.

    carole
    http://www.lescartesdecarole.fr

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails