August 16, 2010

A Last Hurrah of Summer

     A lot of blogs have been showcasing Fall cards, but I am just not ready to accept that fall is fast approaching… and my last semester of law school. Quick, pinch me and tell me I’m not dreaming!!!
     So, here is my ode to the quickly fleeting summer days. For this set of cards I actually made them backwards. Normally, I start by creating my main image and then design the rest of the card around it. This time I made the designed the card first, only having an idea that I might use PTI’s Cupcake Creations. I found I became more creative with my color schemes.
     All the supplies  I used in my post today (excluding the Stickles) are by PTI. The stamp sets I used are PTI’s Cupcake Creations, Polka Dot Basics, Just the Ticket, and Say It With Style.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA 

     This card’s color scheme is Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sun stamped with Orange Zest, Spring Rain, and Simply Chartreuse. The Say It With Style (SIWS) background is stamped in Summer sun. The cupcake is stamped in Orange Zest and Raspberry Fizz.

.KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

     The color scheme here is Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse stamped with New Leaf, Raspberry Fizz, and Aqua Mist. The SIWS background is stamped in Spring Moss. The cupcake is stamped in Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, and Raspberry Fizz.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

     Here I used Simply Chartreuse, Hibiscus Burst stamped with Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, and Spring Rain. The SIWS background is stamped in Lemon Tart. The cupcake is stamped in Hibiscus Burst, Spring Rain, and Orange Zest.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

     This card was made using New Leaf, Aqua Mist stamped with Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold and Hibiscus Burst. The SIWS background was stamped in Aqua Mist. The cupcakes is stamped in Summer Sunrise, New Leaf, and Hibiscus Burst.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

     Here I used Hawaiian Shores, Berry Sorbet stamped with Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, and Summer Sunrise. The SIWS background is stamped in Sweet Blush. The cupcake is stamped in Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, and Hawaiian Shores.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Have a super sunny summer day and thanks for peeking in!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails