July 18, 2010

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #6

     I have felt a bit in a rut with my card layouts so I decided to give one of the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenges a try. I particularly like them because the sketches are simple enough that I can remember them in my head. Actually, this is pretty much the first sketch I have ever participated in. This is a layout I never would have thought of. 
     The stamps I used are all by WMS: Victorian Frippery, Victorian Alphabet (small dot), Earth Angel (small solid leaf), Faux Fun (dotted arc), and Rescue Remedy Additions. The paper, ribbon and ink are by PTI.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Have a rosy day and thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE the dp you made with the stamps! what a great job on this tricky sketch - Thanks so much for playing with WMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the sketch! This is a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow! The background paper that you created is stunning. I'm quite blown away. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background pattern you made is amazing! I LOVE it - the pattern, the colors. The whole card is gorgeous but I am in awe of the background! You are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors and that background looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the background is just breath-taking. love your monochromatic colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is some amazing stamping!! the red on (I'm guessing) Melon Berry?? is really beautiful. Love the way you've combined all those patterns - great take on the sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful background you've created! Fabulous colours and a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... you did an AMAZING job with your background paper... it took me a second to fully recognize just how many stamps are at play there... so nicely done, I love this whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your top three for this card, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Random stamping is a fabulous technique and so underused. Thanks for sharing your stunning example of random stamping to illustrate how beautiful and amazing the results can be! Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely card, Kate! Very deserving of the top three--congratulations! Is that Pure Poppy on Berry Sorbet? Gorgeous. I love how the circle peeks out just a bit from the edge! BTW, thanks for commenting on my blog--I didn't realize I was top three until you did! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. kate - an absolute elegant card. what a well-deserved Top Mouse award. i'll be looking forward to more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails