July 1, 2010

Thank You Bouquet #2

     Today’s card is the same as Sunday’s except the coloring is different and I used glue instead of tape! :)  I have quite a collection of PSX stamps so I decided to see if the company was still in business but it’s not. I also found out that the botanical stamps I have are now selling from $30-$60! Crazzzzy!! Of course I will never sell mine because even after 10 years I still love them and hope to showcase them here on the ol’ blog sometime in the future.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

     And to say farewell I share another picture from Ireland, this time it is from St. Kevin’s Monastery/Abbey. He wrote the Book of Kells and might have been perfecting the recipe for Smithwick's! Sheer genius!

IMG_0078 copy

Top o’ the mornin’ to ye!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails