July 20, 2010

Koi Pond

     The stamp sets I used for this project are Flourishes’ Waterlilies and From the Garden (sentiment), and PTI’s Borders & Corners {Circle}. I stamped the small water lilies and lily pads on sticker paper, colored them with Copics, and then cut them out. I made an insert out of clear acetate to hold the vials upright. As you can see this project isn’t complete. I still need to make the homemade bath salts for the vials. I plan on making them aqua colored to matchy-matchy.I need to get the oil from our Renaissance Festival later this fall. Hopefully, I will have it completed in time for Christmas. I will post a picture of the finished project. The template I used is by My Time Made Easy.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Hope your day goes swimmingly!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails