June 29, 2010

WMS – “PTI Guide Lines Inspired”

     The great think about Claire’s stamp sets is all of the wonderful design elements that are included. I decided I wanted to play around with a lot of them and see what I could come up with. I stamped on a full sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 paper making these OSWs I suppose. The style of bow I used is great for mailing. I cut my ribbon, glue the ends together, and then glue it under the sentiment. All stamps are by Waltzingmouse Stamps, as to which ones they are-I will leave the detective work up to you!

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Have a creative and inspired day!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Wow! you remembered!!! HUGS!!!!!! these are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - great work, kate. i was talking to a friend recently on how claire's stamps could be used to make some giga patterns. i'm glad i stumbled across this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails