June 30, 2010

It’s in the Bag… Literally!

     The gift bags I made for today’s post use the same layout as the dishtowels in a previous post. I used Waltzingmouse Stamps sets Sewing Box – Hugs, Very Vintage Christmas (“For You” stamp), and Off beat Backgrounds (stitching on tags). My intent was to create a deluxe looking gift bag and it really went pretty quick once I figured out what I wanted to do. I will admit the tissue paper was TEDIOUS!  UGH! But I wanted matchy-matchy. The color themes are PTI’s Berry Sorbet and Hibiscus Burst. I am thinking if I stick in a couple of matching kitchen towels the would make a pretty nice gift.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

May your day blossom with sheer joy!

2 comments:

  1. I love this bag - it's such a special way to present a gift. How did you attach the ribbon? I'm thinking scor-tape but would like to know what you used. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, my day did just blossom with sheer joy when I saw this!! So beautiful and the matchy matchy was worth it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails