June 14, 2010

I’m Baaack!

     Hello! Well, there has been a lot happening with me lately… finals, a trip to Ireland (yep, I met the lovely and wonderful Claire Brennan! YAY!–highlight of the trip!!!), a new computer, a new semester, a new job, my Cecropia caterpillar hatched into a moth, and that is all that I can think of right now. Oh, and I have been stamping up a small storm. More on all of this to follow bit by bit in the near future!
     I am using my old camera for these next few posts. I left my lenses that I brought on vacation over at my parent’s house.  Sorry, these pictures are  a bit off. I forgot to adjust my AWB.
     I finally found the time to use the templates Lauren has been creating over at My Time Made Easy. These are a piece of cake to whip up with an electronic cutter, especially if you follow the directions ;)!!!! The template I used here is Card Catch All.
     The stamps I used are Flourishes’ Life, Love and Lemons and PTI’s Recipe Box and Fruitful Sentiments. I used standard 4x6 recipe cards. They happened to coordinate with my project perfectly.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA 

     I adjusted the next photo for white balance. Sorry, this pic is mainly for my own benefit so please bear with me.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

     On the front mat, I cut out two of the lemons and leaves and popped them up on foam tape for dimension.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

     I punched out the recipe card divider labels using two punches…I think 1 3/8 and 1 1/4. I had stamped each label twice, once in black and once in Simply Chartreuse. I finished them off with epoxy dome stickers.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

     Ooops! My big head caused the shadow in this next shot. I stamped the lemons on sticker paper, colored them, and cut them out. It made putting them on the recipe cards a snap.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails