June 28, 2010

Crazy Chrysanthemum

     Make it funky! I had James Brown singing in my mind while I made this card. The card pretty much created itself. I knew I wanted to use WMS Big Blooms-Chrysanthemums. I started by stamping various WMS background stamps in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white paper. Originally, I was going to leave it at that but I felt it needed something more so I brought out the Copics and got to coloring. For the flower and leaves I followed the latest craze of tone-on-tone coloring, in this case I used PTI’s Hibiscus Burst and Simply Chartreuse cardstock. The background stamps I used were from the following WMS sets: Off Beat Backgrounds,  Pic-Nic Patterns, and Very Vintage Christmas.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Have a great day and don’t forget to make it funky!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card, I absolutely love those stamps, they are my favorites right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING!!! love that plaid!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails