May 6, 2010

Beautiful Blooms II

Today’s projects were inspired by this card made by Julie Cameron. She has an amazing fresh and simple style. I am always inspired by something she has made each time I stop by her blog. If you aren’t familiar with her blog I suggest checking it out.
All supplies are PTI. The stamp sets I used are Mixed Messages, Beautiful Blooms II, Journaling Lines, Polka Dot Basics (smallest polka dot), and the background stamp from this year’s anniversary set.

Live Your Bliss

Enjoy the Moment

6 comments:

  1. Good Gravy Girl - what a lot of stamping. The effect is AMAZING! I kept thinking it was printed paper. What a great use of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats fantastic! C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The patterned paper you created is beautiful--great use of color. I love the set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to say thanks for the lovely compliment! and I think I like yours better!

    Julie Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Kate! This a gorgeous set! Sure hope you guys got home ok, it was such a privilege to meet you all! Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails