April 12, 2010

Wild Irish Rose

Today’s post was inspired by this countdown preview of Nichole Heady’s. I own more of these clear boxes than I will ever admit to! I am delighted and inspired by Nichole’s clever idea!!! I cut my boxes down to a height of 4 3/4 and then reassembled them. My intent is to use them as “gift bags” for finished cards. One box can hold cards and the other box can hold the envelopes. 
I used Waltzingmouse Stamps: Roses in Bloom, Off Beat Backgrounds, Faux Fun Circles, Vintage Circles, and Seasons of Love – Tags. I cut the rickrack out with my Cricut. The Roses and leaves are colored with Copics and the background paper is stamped with Versamark.

Wild Irish Rose Tote

Thanks for looking!
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! So pretty! I will have to go check out Nichole's post too :>)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails