March 17, 2010

Happy St. Pat’s to My Blog Hopping Buddies!

March-Blog-hop-logo-sml

Top o’ the evenin’ to ya! I will be hopping right after I finish my fitting dinner of corned beef, cabbage, and soda bread! The card I made for the hop is entitled “Irish Toile.” Of course, it had to be green for St. Patrick’s Day but I am anxious to color the image in monochromatic schemes of blue, red, and brown. I am a bit obsessed with Toile. I have it in nearly every room of my house.

StPat1

StPats2

The sets I used are  Waltzingmouse Stamps Celtic Heritage and Irish Blessings.  I cut the shapes out with my Cricut. I know the shape on the front is from A Child’s Year but I can’t remember at the moment which cartridge the inside shape came from. I cut a lot of shapes out all at once and then I lose track of the cartridges they come from. Ink, paper, and envelope are all PTI.

Thanks for hoppin’ by this fine evening! Cheers!

17 comments:

  1. Oh MY this is sooooo greenly gorgeous! I love your shading on that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your St. Patty's card, everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I likee! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green and gorgeous! Happy St. Pat's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo preetty Kate!! Lovely shading on the cottage and love the stamping on the panel inside as well! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Beautiful soft hues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! Love all the pretty greens!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This cottage is my favorite stamp in this set! I love how you have shaded it with all the greens - and the wonderful shape you cut around it! a lovely card! thanks so much for blog hopping with us today!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving this stamp set! I like how you gave it a monochromatic look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, what a STUNNER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty card and love the mono color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, and love the shapes from your cricut. Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this has a beautiful vintage style all its own, I love the shapes you used here and of course all the green! and toile is a fave of mine too, I have yards of toile fabric just waiting to be made up into something! Happy St Patrick's Day Kate! and Thank you for hopping with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is beauitiful...so much detail...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Irish cottage is one of my favorite images, and I love how you have colored it with monochromatic shading. I also love the layout, and the way you used both ends of the Celtic braid to set to frame the shamrock and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful! Love all the green! This is a great card - glad you could hop with us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails