February 23, 2010

Bunnies, Butterflies and a Froggie

The Walzingmouse Customer Blog Hop that took place yesterday was great. Whew! There were a lot of great projects to see and I am still working my way through them all. My problem is I am easily sidetracked by all  the different blogs and their wonderful eye candy. So much to see! Thanks to everyone and all of the lovely comments I received. Thanks to Claire and the WMS design team! Way to go ladies!

Next up are a couple of made-to-order birthday cards. I used my Cricut to cut out the bunny stamps. The butterfly is a MS punch. The grass stamps are from PTI’s Forest Friends. Paper and ink are PTI. The card is a takeoff of a picture book. The story the pictures tell is: “Hello there” “Where’d she go?” “There you are” “Let’s go play”

Bunnies

I love frogs. Once in awhile, if I’m lucky, I will find a tree frog seeking shelter from the hot summer sun on one of my potted plants. I have also amassed quite a few photos of frogs. I have a landscape arboretum close by and the frog photo ops are unbelievable. I really like dragonflies too. They have an amazing life cycle. You can now understand why this next card was easy for me. I used my Cricut to cut out the oval and the rickrack for this next card.  All supplies are PTI.

Froggie

3 comments:

  1. Wow, love the bunnies and butterflies, and the froggie is such a fun card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent cards Kate!!! I ADORE frogs, have done since I was wee'er LOL, and of course green is my fave colour...LOVE these both and your cards for yesterdays blog hop were just brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails