December 10, 2009

Tree Trimming Trio Christmas Cards

I made Christmas cards as a birthday present for my step-mom. The embossing powder I used was Judi-Kins Aegean Silver. You can’t tell it from the card but the embossing just shines in every color of the rainbow when it catches the light. I had purchased it at a stamping convention many years ago and had never used it. Well, 38 cards later I had gone through the whole bottle and had to borrow more from my step-mom to finish up. Luckily, she had a brand new jar too!

The inspiration for the card came from this post of Nichole’s.

For ink, I used VersaMark Dazzle on the outside and (Some) Enchanted Evening (I always sing that song when I use this color) and Smokey Shadow on the inside. The stamps sets I used are PTI’s Tree Trimming Trio and Silent Night.

The circles are hard to line up within the tree. Evening after trying it over 100 times I still haven’t figured out a trick, so if anyone has figured it out please let me know!

JW's Xmas Cards 1

JW's Xmas Cards 2

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails