December 8, 2009

Guide Lines Two Previous GSS Entries

The following cards are from a previous PTI GSS submission. The PTI stamp sets I used were Guide Lines Two, Background Basics: Retro, Mega Mixed Messages, Recipe Box, and Polka Dot Basics I.

I was very intimidated by the Guide Lines set when I first got it. I had no idea what to do with it.  I started by CASE’ing cards in the PTI gallery. I think a lot of my apprehension was just getting familiar with the set. Now I feel like if the two sets were the only ones I owned I would still be happy. They are my kaleidoscope stamps, just one small turn of the stamp and the effect is completely different. Now the sets are something I turn to when I want to relax.

IMG_2361 

IMG_2363

IMG_2406

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I have not purchased any of the guidelines sets yet... but these make me want to!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails