December 22, 2009

Gift Tags & Bag

Today’s post highlights Christmas packaging. I got these cute little containers in the bridal craft aisle at Wal-Mart. They fit my Marvy Scallop Circle Punch perfectly!   Can’t beat that!
The stamps sets I used are all PTI: Spring Tags; 2008 & 2009 Holiday Tag Collections; Simply Stationary; & Boxes, Bags & Tags.
Xmas Tags 2
Xmas Tags 1
Next up is a Christmas gift bag that I made using my new Waltzingmouse stamps. I just love them!!! The Waltzingmouse stamp set is Very Vintage Christmas, the rest of the products are PTI with the exception of the paper bag, which I bought at Michaels. I can’t stop using that background stamp and I can’t stop myself from stamping on ribbon at every opportunity.

2/23/10 ETA: Lee of Pumpkin's Creative Patch was the source of my inspiration. I believe she also has a link to the tutorial in her post. Better late than never! Found her on the WMS Customer Blog Hop!
Someone had an excellent tutorial on how to make these little gift bags. Unfortunately, I can’t remember whose blog it was. My sincere apologizes. I surf at work and jump from one blog to the next. I guess I am going to have to start writing down the names when I see something I want to CASE.
Xmas Gift Bag 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails