December 2, 2009

Gift Card Holders

The gift card holders I am showing today are hybrids of many different patterns I have run across on the internet. I added the belly band because although the recipient knows they are getting a gift card I didn’t want to make it easy for them to peek and see where from. Some element of surprise (no matter how small) needs to be maintained.

Believe it or not I only used 2 stamps sets, PTI’s Polka Dot Basics I and 2008 Holiday Tag Collection. I did use oodles of Stickles however!

Xmas Gift Card 2

Xmas Gift Card 1

Xmas Gift Card 3

Xmas Gift Card 4

Xmas Gift Cards 5

2 comments:

  1. The one with doves is my favorite - great idea and designs on all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails