December 6, 2009

Bachelor Gift Set

I think an underserved segment of the card giving population is single men. I made these cards (it was quite awhile back when I first got PTI’s Guide Lines set) with the single fellow in mind. He may not find this the most exciting present, but I think he will see its usefulness when the need for a card arises.

Cardstock is SU! Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss, & Chocolate Chip. Ink is Mellow Moss & Chocolate Chip. PTI stamp sets used are Guide Lines, Polka Dot Basics I, Faux Ribbon, & Flower garden Sentiments.

Bachelor Gift Set 3

Bachelor Gift Set 1

Bachelor Gift Set 2

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a great use of the guidelines set. You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly stamped! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome guy cards. You are onto something! If I had those stamps, I'd surely "scraplift" the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these cards, I love this set.... very good job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails