November 9, 2009

Time for Take-out Sneak Peek!

Woohooo! It’s time for a sneak peak of Papertrey Ink & Lauren Meader’s newest My Timeless Template, Time for Take-out!

Sneak Peek

I knew this template would be the perfect size to hold baby onesies and my idea for a baby shower theme took off from there. The recipient can later use the boxes to store baby’s keepsakes, such as her first pair of shoes. The smaller template version could be used as favors for shower recipients or to hold a pair of baby socks or a pacifier.

What I love most about Lauren’s template (and all her templates in general) is that as I was making the box, ideas kept popping into my head. I think the smaller template would also look nice stamped in a holiday theme and put on guest’s plate for a festive table setting.

Also, complete instructions and supply lists for my project are provided in the companion idea download that comes with the templates, which will be available for purchase on November 15th.

14 comments:

  1. It's so fun to read what other people's creative ideas are. I love the thought of onesies in here, and then a keepsake box for later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate! Your creations are adorable!! Love your work, I am your follower now - that`s no thread;)

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, this is absolutely adorable! What a darling baby box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate ! I've been looking for you since you won GSS in March ??
    Your template- and your blog- is fantastic !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great theme for this new template! I love the stamps and colors you used on this pretty baby project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aah, you all make it so tempting for us! Can't wait until it is realised! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job - had fun looking at your other work too! Its all great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on winning and great sample. I am now a follower after peeking at your latest posts. Great cards and projects, love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad I was directed to your blog! You make some lovely cards and gifts and I've become a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Katie! This keepsake box and onsies are just adorable. Would you mind emailing me some instructions on how you stamped the onsies and the stamps and ink used? I would just love to case this for baby gifts. All your work is so beautiful and such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
    Diane
    scrapgal@sc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous peek of Lauren's template, and a lot of stamping gone into this, well done!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails