November 1, 2009

On My Couch...Sofa...or Davenport

Whatever you like to call that large piece of furniture in your living room, I love this PTI stamp set. I think the set brings out the interior decorator in me.

Thinkin of You 1 

 

I used the background stamp from PTI's Men of Life to create the DP for the sentiment. it seems to be the reverse image of the chair's design. I colored a soft yellow around the lampshade for some ambiance.

Thinkin of You 2

 

Here I used DP I got from Archiver's as a bonus a couple of summers ago.

Chairish Your Friendship 1

 

For this next card, I used the background stamp from PTI's Let Freedom Ring set (also designed by Lisa Johnson) to create the plaid "fabric" and the border on the card. I think it makes a great guy get well card.

Fully Recovered 1

5 comments:

  1. Holy smokes! The coloring on the first card is INSANE! It looks real. Wow, I'm just in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just take-my-breath-away STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the inspiration I can take from your blog - I just got that set and love what you made out of it! .... I definately will pass by again --- keep going with your great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously wonderful cards Kate! Love them all, the details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the On My Couch & Additions sets - you've showcased them beautifully here! All of these are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails