November 30, 2009

Let’s Do Two for Tea

Today’s set was inspired by Lauren Meader’s post. Don’t look at the date of her post or you’ll figure out just how long it took me to finish this.  I completed the Let’s Do lunch template right away and also stamped the background paper but for the life of me I couldn’t come up with a layout for the cards. Well, inspiration struck this past weekend and now the project is finally complete. Sort of. I want to put some glossy accent type of stuff on the larger flower centers but I never have good luck with the stuff. No mater what I try  it is always full of air bubbles and I can never pop them all.

I am definitely the type of crafter who has fifty unfinished projects going at all times. I try to change and complete one project before I move onto the next but it never lasts. I think I am at the point I need to take a bigger step and embrace my own way of doing things.

If you guessed that all supplies are PTI you are spot on! I used Summer Sunrise and Hibiscus Burst. I also used Fresh Snow to stamp the polka dots. The stamp sets I used are Beautiful Blooms (large polka dotted circle); Two for Tea; Boxes, Bags & Tags; Borders & Corners {oval}; Paper Tray (small flower); Everyday Classics; Polka Dot Basics I; and Signature Greetings.

Let's Do Tea 1

Let's Do Tea 2

Let's Do Tea 3

Let's Do Tea 4

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! How did you do the background paper? I love it. I am going to need to CASE you on this one! I have lots of tea drinkers in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well those are just beautiful and perfect! Amazing background you created!!! Great great project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I bought the set in November (or October) and have been seeking inspiration for it - you sure have inspired me! Great job.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fresh, vibrant colour scheme for these cards and template, so fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails