November 16, 2009

In Bloom

Today's post features PTI's In Bloom. These cards were part of my November GSS entry.

This card also uses Fabulous Flourishes and the sentiment is from Everyday Classics. I colored the flowers and leaves with Copics that match Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, Spring Moss, and Ripe Avocado.

Deepest Sympathy

This next card also includes Damask Designs, Background Basics: Text Style, and Borders & Corners {rectangle}. The Copics match Berry Sorbet and Ripe Avocado.

Happy Birthday to You

On this last card, I used Copics that match New Leaf, Summer Sun, and Hibiscus Burst.

True Friend

8 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, Kate! Love this stamp set and your colouring is amazing! Wow!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are stunning!! I have this stamp set on my wish list, and am now very inspired! C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Kate. I just ordered this flower this weekend. Can hardly wait for it to get here now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each card is fabulous!!! Your coloring is perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are stunning! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are positively breathtaking Kate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first card the most. I'd never thought to combine the flowers in In Bloom to make a bouquet - looks fabulous and another idea I need to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. That's all I can say!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails