October 26, 2009

Penny Black Card & Gift Tag Set

Penny Black stamps are my second favorite, right after PTI... of course! I used several different Penny Black clear sets and PTI's Mixed Messages & Mega Mixed Messages. I colored the images with Copics. I have been waiting for Copics ever since I first started stamping 10 years ago. They are everything I have ever wanted in a coloring medium. I kept the layout to the set CAS so that the focus is on the images. It kind of reminds me of Beatrix Potter in a way, that is having the colored image surrounded by a lot of white space. For the tags I used Marvy punches and glued two tags together to "hide the backside" of the colored image.

Card & Gift Tag Set 1

 

Card & Gift Tag Set 2

Card & Gift Tag Set 3

 Card & Gift Tag Set 4

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful - your Copics colouring has teamed up perfectly with these stamps! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails