October 19, 2009

Halloween Treat Boxes

Here are some of the treat boxes I made to hold my Halloween nuggets! I colored rhinestones to match using Copic markers. I used a Fiskars small oval punch to cut out the oval stickers used to seal the boxes shut. I punched the ovals from a  full sheet of sticker paper. I used crochet thread to tie on the buttons and to tie the tag to the box.  I punched a hole near the edge of the box so I could tie on the tag. I figured this would ensure the tag would stay on  and no matter what I decided to do with them (whether to give them to co-works or to my parents to give out to kids in their neighborhood) the presentation would be flawless

 

Halloween Treat 1

Halloween Treat 2

Halloween Treat 3

Halloween Treat 4

 

Halloween Treat 5

Halloween Treat 6

Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Basics II, Spooky Sweets I & II, 2009 Halloween Tags

Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Orange Zest, Lavender Moon, True Black

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these tags are fabulous! Wow is all I can say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest. Where did you get the clear boxes, the perfect size, to hold the nuggets? Adore your website!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails