October 16, 2009

Halloween Nugget Labels

Halloween Labels 1

 Halloween Labels 2

Halloween Labels 3

Halloween Labels 4

I found clear treat boxes at Walmart that hold 8 nuggets (2 layers of 4). The boxes were marketed as do-it-yourself wedding favors. It only took me a year to figure out what to do with them. I am using them for Halloween treats. I made tags to coordinate with the labels. I’ll post the treat boxes tomorrow.

Stamps: PTI Spooky Sweets I & II, Holiday Treats, Simply Stationery, Father Knows Best, 2009 Halloween Tags, Limitless Labels

Ink: PTI Orange Zest pigment ink, Spring Moss pigment ink, Lavender Moon, True Black

1 comment:

  1. Kate, I love these labels, thanks for sharing them! All of your creations are amazing girl, seriously they are all perfection!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails