October 21, 2009

Birthday Ensemble (continued)

This is a continuation of a prior post. I would have inserted a link but I am experiencing technical difficulties. Please scroll down a bit to view the corresponding post. This is a birthday gift for my neighbor. I made the note pads myself so they have a "rustic" quality about them.

Birthday Gift 4

Birthday Gift 5 

Birthday Gift 6 

I also included some greeting cards in my gift. I got the box instructions off of SCS. I am sorry, I do not remember who designed the template. Adding the belly band was my idea. The box holds over 20 cards +  envelopes. The box is made from a 12x12 sheet of PTI DP. I stamped the oval with the coordinating PTI Boxes, Bags, & Tags set. The monogram and names are a combination of PTI Fresh & simple Alphabets. I used PTI Simply Stationery for the circle behind the monogram.

Birthday Gift 8

Birthday Gift 7

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate,
    Love your stuff! I am really interested in the box you made for holding 20 cards plus envies. You said it was from SCS, I cannot find the tuitorial. Can you give me a hint? need to make these for Christmas presents.
    hugs,
    Lois
    lpaulo704@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails